1. Log in by clicking the red button below. If you have forgotten your membership number or password, just click Forgot Password/ID on the next screen and it will be emailed to you. Please be aware that this can sometimes take some time. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com
2. Enrolments can only be accepted once you have paid the 2024 membership fee.
3. Click Classes 2024. This will give you a list of those activities you are already enrolled in (if any). Click Classes 2024 to enrol in more. The current status of every activity is listed in green on the far right hand side. Those that are full will be identified as Waitlist.
4. Enrol in the activities of your choice by clicking the small box above the word Request, and complete the process by clicking Next at the bottom of the screen.
If you omit this last step, your enrolments will not be processed.
5. Clicking Next again returns you to your enrolments and displays all the activities you have enrolled in or are waitlisted for. It also gives you the option of removing or adding any courses and printing the page if you wish a paper record.
6. Click Exit to log out. You will receive email confirmation of every activity you are enrolled in and, should a vacancy occur in one you are waitlisted for, you will be offered that position.
How to REGISTER an APOLOGY if unable to attend
Log in (see tips above), go to the very bottom of the 'Membership Status' page and fill in the dates you will be absent for. The system will pick up every activity you are enrolled in between those dates and give you the option of putting in an apology for just one or for all.
Thank you for showing this courtesy to our volunteer Presenters & Organisers